Re: Viking Technique

At Ice Axe a few years ago, then-Baron Manfred Gustsson of Caer Mear gave
a seminar on this very topic, in which the sequence was Burn, then
Pillage, then Rape. How odd, you say. With his Excellency's technique,
though, it makes sense.

First, send one-third of your troops to the poor side of town, which will
probably also be the downwind side. Surreptitiously they set fires, then
fade into the woods. The alarm is given, and the town's menfolk rush to
fight the fire.

Then, while the menfolk are fighting the fire your remaining forces
assault the rich neighborhoods in the following wise. Take the women at
sword's point on a tour of their houses and find all of the loot. Then,
make _the women_ carry the loot off for you to your hideout.

Finally, rape at your leisure by your own snug fireside :-).

BURN, PILLAGE, RAPE! BURN, PILLAGE, RAPE! BURN, PILLAGE, RAPE!
YAAAAY, TEAM!

Dexter C. Guptill        | Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld | Dexter Guptill, Cmdr   |
American Fed of Teachers | Stierbach, Atlantia     | 49th VA Vol Inf, CSA   |
Disclaimer: This is me, not AFT. They'd freak over some of my opinions...:-)|