Limes and Stierbach Water

Lady Miriam asks:

> 	If we put limes in the water does it alter the effects of stierbach
> water?

As if anything could effect Stierbach water ;-).

I've figured out that the most potent Stierbach water must be found at
Caer Carey, the home of our stressed Kingdom Chronicler, who, upon even
suggesting that she might think about taking over the seneschalete of
Stierbach from my noble predessor, Lady Miriam, immediately fell pray to
the Stierbach curse, and became pregnant.

Therefore, I advise all gentles intending to go to the Acorn folding
party Saturday to bring their own drinks, least they too are effected by
the potent local waters.

In service
Leifr Johansson