Acorn Collating--CHANGE!!!!

I asked Pascal to post this for ;me this morning but It hasn't made its way
to my system yet...so here goes again....

Due to technical difficulties, the Acorn collating party will not occur until
Sunday from 1:00 till we're done... I'll provide dinner (Pizza) and some
drinks (but if you don't like the water you better bring your own.   :D)  I
*really* need the help guys!! (course, I *always* need the
help....:::sigh:::)

Anne Elizabeth

P.S.--Jack says Happy St. Paddy's DAY!!!!!