Star Trek does Beowulf!

Greetings to the Merry Pranksters from Corun.

Here's something my Lady Alianora sent me. We both thought it would
be of interest to all of you as well (we're not reallly sure *why*).
SHe had already deleted it, so I'm forwarding it. Have fun.

In service,
Corun (going where no Baron has gone before)

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | Is it a six foot polyester dinosaur the color of an
 Dark Horde by birth | International House of Pancakes with a paper plate