Favors

To add to the answers Deoca recieved about her favor query, I would just like
to stress the fact that since favors are purely symbolic, they can be
anything.  My Lady Eithne is working on a favor for me that is very intricite
and detailed.  She has spent a lot of time and energy on it, to the point
where I will almost be afraid to wear it onto the feild lest it get dirty.
 In another situation, at last Winter Solstice, Kheldar was fighting a duel
against Duncan MacGregor.  He was seated at feast with several newcomer
ladies.  He wore a favor from each of them, which to me looked like the
napkins they used at feast.  The point is, a favour can be anything!

Now, in light of the recent topic, I would like to sing for you a song
about...  tada!!  Favors!  I forget for the moment who wrote it, but I first
heard it a year and a half ago at Golden Apples from Niall MacFarlane.

THE TOKEN

Upon the feild of honor
He finds himself again
Once more to face his fellows