Re: How was Garb Wars?

Garb Wars was lovely, in my not entirely unbiased opinion.  There were
more garb teams competing than I remember from previous years - 6 or 7
I think, and all did fine work.  Overall attendance seemed a bit down, but
there was still a fairly decent turnout.  The weather was very pleasant, and
Kyle and Tirza did their usual excellent job in the kitchen - does anyone
have a recipe for those cheese and ginger pies?

Alianora