Barnacle Goose Shells

HELP!!  I am the autocrat for the HIghland River Melees, and have been looking
high and low for a 'plate' that the inestimable Countess Ianthe told me exists.
The 'dish' is about plate size, and is shaped in the form of a clam shell.
It was, at one time, sold through a craft goods store called M.J. Design.  I
have beaten the pavements looking for these shells, in order to have a fitting
way to serve the Barnacle Chicken at the Melees.  If anyone has any suggestions,
please let me know.
Cordially;
          Gordon