Re: Oseberg Dig/Norse

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Terry L. Neill wrote:

> Does anyone on the Atlantia List know of a list for Viking/Norse/Oseburg
> information?  I would appreciate this information.
>         - Anarra Karlsdottir

Do you recommendations on specific books, articles, authors... or just as
much STUFF as you can get your hands on.  I have a pretty extensive
bibliography if you gotta have it all.

Let me know what you are looking or and I'd be glad to shoot something
back your way.  Any reason for specifying Oseburg?

Ha det bra!
My two cents worth,            |>>>        Hiesenberg was right.  I think.
would you like change?      _ _|_ _        Actually, I'm uncertain...
                           | V V V |
                           \       /
Jay Jordan                  |     |        Thorvald Hrafnsson
Olney, MD                   |  _  |        Roxbury Mills
jjordan@umd5.umd.edu        | | | |        Atlantia