Pre-Pensic Fighter Authorizations

All fighters -

It has come to my attention that, since Caer Mear's Camelot Faire
demo on July 22 is an *official* event where marshals will be present,
authorizations can happen.

Therefore be it known to all fighters that if you wish to authorize to fight
at Pensic, this is one of the last opportunities on the calendar.

Even if you are *already* authorized, come to the demo for some grand good
fighting and practice!

E-mail me if you need any info at all about the demo.

In Service,

        Anarra Karlsdottir, Autocrat