Re: Puns

<Meli groans with delight, forwards this message to several heraldically or
pun-ically inclined friends, then realizes she simply must write to say:>

My lords and ladies,

	This has been a vairy amusing thread, no matter who we be--Drunken
Badgers OR members of Argent company .... or from wherever else we may come as
supporters of this Tavern List.  I azure you, I have laughed so hard I've
hardly been able to pile on my workload at the office, but have gotten fretty
watching my mailbox for further installments.  I even had to take a cough
lozenge to make it through the morning ....  it's all beginning to bordure on
the sublime, truly it is!  And if I can remain Vert-ical through the long
afternoon, after being up too many hours testing software in the sable
darkness of night, I may even take a moment to try and find a punnish way to
make use of some of the harder heraldic terms (anyone want to try and stretch
for purpure, tenne, saltire and nombril???), but as tired as I am, I cannot be
sanguine of the outcome--since I have quarterly reports due by close of
business today .... which will require dexter-ous feats to complete ....

<duck, run, giggle ....>
Meli