Re: Hmmm...

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995 CORVUS2@aol.com wrote:

> Just out of curiosity...
>
> Has anyone seen a cloven fruit or anyone using one at an event lately?  Seems
> like a year or better since I've even seen a discarded one at a fire pit.
>  Did this practice/game die out?
>
> Rhiannon

I've seen them but they have been very subdued
Some stories about very ticked off peers as well as a few groups of eel
kissers seems to have had something to do with this.

Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html