Need Help with Travel Times

     Greetings from Caroline! I will be traveling for work and vacation in
     parts of Atlantia next month and need some general idea how long it
     takes

     to get from Sacred Stone (Charlotte) to Black Diamond (Hot
     Springs/Homestead, actually)

     and how long it takes

     to get from Black Diamond (Hot Springs) to Pennsic.

     It's been a while since I've done those treks and I want to make sure
     I schedule myself correctly.

     Please respond privately so the Merry Rose won't be too noisy. I thank
     you all for your assistance.

     Ever on the Road and looking forward to packing for a tennis weekend,
     a business meeting, and the last weekend of Pennsic all at once,
     Caroline
     clsmit@ccmail.monsanto.com