Re: Chairs

On Thu, 20 Jul 1995 CORVUS2@aol.com wrote:

> Greetings from Rhiannon!
>
> Does anyone know of someone who makes and sells good chairs at a reasonable
> price?  I'm looking for something that breaks down fairly easily and doesn't
> fall apart when someone sits in it (like director's chairs do).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rhiannon

Sounds like a pennsic  chair/table
I've seen several and they're not that hard to build and they have all
been VERY sturdy

they consist of two leaves that pull out from one another and fold down
they are hard to describe but they are really nice
I know a few scadians that have them set up in their homes.

I cant say about the price but  you could probably get a friend going
to pennsic to get the price for you

in service
Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html