Re: Beocat

At 7:07 PM 28.07.95, John Strauss wrote:
>Man, I _knew_ that poem couldn't exist in a vacuum. Thanks
>for coming through on that, Francois.

Um, well, you're welcome, but I can't take credit--I *thought* of posting
to ansax-l, but didn't actually bother.  I just passed along what somebody
else found--basically acting as a piece of networking equipment.  :-)

The part that amazes me is that nobody in this highly felophilic group had
read _Poetry For Cats_.  :-)

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis                 |
|Power Mac w/PPP               | The problem with any unwritten law is that |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |  you don't know where to go to erase it.   |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent