A less serious Peer question

OK, so here's a question: when an award of any kind is given in the SCA,
it's really the person, not the persona, who holds it, right? That's why
Guido is a Count, right? Well, so, is Guido also a Master of the Laurel and
the Pelican? (OK, so I can see Laurel--"con artist" comes to mind.  :-)

Seems to me there's some room for schtick in there....  ;-)

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis                 |
|Power Mac w/PPP               | The problem with any unwritten law is that |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |  you don't know where to go to erase it.   |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent