pennsic pop forecast

<<based on recent data supplements>>

according to the near linear growth rate of pennsic
pennsic should have an attendance of approximately...

dumbeck roll please....

    10100

finally it will be a party with ten thousand of your closest friends!!!

pennsic has been increasing at a rate of approximately 700 people a year
since pennsic pennsic 17

however I can't true up this estimate without the missing data points for
19 20 and 21

in service?
Xavier(who is going to his first pennsic and must go study for  a medieval
history test, oh darn;> )

--
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer