An Apology

Unto All Good Gentles who recieve this missive:

On August 21 the following message was posted to the above mailing
lists.  I wish to apologise to any and all persons who were in any way
offended by my actions.  I have only been on the internet for about 45
days and was not aware of the policy of not advertising through the
mailing lists.  I did not feel that offering something that was free was
quote advertising but I have been told differently.  I had read many
advertisments on lists previously and simply followed suit.  I was
politely informed by a close friend that this is not the norm for these
lists.

To all who responded favorably to the message I will be intouch soon.  To
all others again my deepest apology.

Thank you for your time,
Renee Simard

---------------ATTACHED MESSAGE-----------------

Ancient Symbols Distributing presents our August Earring Catalogue.

These truly timeless designs were created by Jeff de Boer, Master Sir
Aethelhere the Unsteady KSCA, OL.  Jeff de Boer is an internationally
recognized Canadian sculptor and jewelry designer who is inspired by
works from hundreds of years of human history.  To bring these designs
into your life Jeff has created this select collection of earrings etched
in fine copper and brass.

If you would like to recieve your complimentary copy of our August
Catalogue post your full name and mailing address to simard@nucleus.com
or write to us at:

Ancient Symbols Distributing
Suite 378