Re: N. Va. Address List ?

Indeed there is such a thing!

The "Uno Libro" (the "one book"), a directory of Ponte Alto, was published
by the Chronicler (me!) last month.  It was sent out to all who subscribe
to Il Tempo ("the times"), Ponte Alto's newsletter. Additional copies are
available from me for $1, which essentially covers copying and postage.

You, sir, were included in the directory, and I thank you for returning
the card. I have included in the directory only those people who returned
the form giving me permission, because I recognize that some people get
itchy about being included in anything that looks like a mailing list.

If anyone wants a copy, please contact me.
|       Barbara_Bilodeau@sra.com         |                       |    |\  |
|           Barbara Bilodeau             | aka  Anne of Carthew  |    |/  |
| Director, Information Systems Division |      Chronicler       |   /|   |
|   Systems Research and Applications    | Barony of Ponte Alto  |  |/|\  |
|        Arlington & Fairfax, VA         |  Kingdom of Atlantia  |  \_|/  |