Re: PREVIOUS PARTY NOTE

On Sun, 17 Sep 1995 weil@bbs.kis.net wrote:

> IF ANYONE I KNOW SAW THE ABOVE NOTE ABOUT OUR PARTY, COULD YOU PLEASE
> EMAIL ME AT :    WEIL@BBS.KIS.NET TO LET ME KNOW IT WORKED?  I'M A
> NOVICE AT THIS NET BUSINESS.

Yes I see your notice, but as an aside I'd like to tell you not to SHOUT
over the internet. Since we can only read your tone, we on the internet
have made it a custom not to use CAPITALIZED lettered words unless you
mean to be shouting or heading a discussion topic. Sorry if this sound
like the Apropriateness Police, I just wanted to save youu any hassle later.

See thee anon

Jean Christoph

mka
Todd Dresser