Need email address for Niall and/or Teleri

Hi--

For that matter, any Pontoon contact will do -- On 21 October,
Tysons-Pimmitt Library will be having a 10th anniversary celebration. One
of their people is a coworker of mine, Connie Cordovilla. She wants to
know if Ponte Alto, or the fighter contingent thereof, is interested in a
demo that afternoon. Best bet for return contact is her,
ccordovi@aftemail.attmail.com, with cc to my AFT address,
dguptill@aftemail.attmail.com. Stuff sent to those addresses gets
autoforwarded to our in-house mail.

						--Thanks,
						--Erich

*** Dexter C. Guptill, Computer Services, American Fed of Teachers
*** Cmdr, 49th VA Vol Inf, CSA (N-SSA); Pvt, Hampden's Regt of Foote (ECW)
*** AKA Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld, Stierbach, Atlantia (SCA)
DISCLAIMER: This is me, not AFT. They'd freak over some of my opinions...:-)