OOPS-Emperor's Choice Correction

To all I offended with my missive in all caps I do heartily ask forgiveness.
I am an absolute novice at this new form of communication. I have just gotten
over the horror of feeling that when I touch a button the whole computer is
going to explode. I used all caps because I am lazy, but I now know better
thanks to many of you who took the time to explain it to me. Should you have
further advise I'm all ears or rather printer and eyes.

Thank you for your understanding

Lorna