Music request

Most noble patrons of the Merry Rose,

	 I have taken upon myself a great task and wish to have some input
from those more learned in the field of music.  I am attempting to create a
database of song lyrics for the SCA that will be able to be transmitted
electronically with an associated program that allows sorting, adding,
searching for key words, generating files by types of songs and printing
selected songs.  What I need are Lyrics in electronic format.  I have started
compiling what I can find and have about 2000 titles already.  I suspect that
a finished product of this nature will have over 6000 titles and would
require around 7000 pages to print out in normal text.  This is why I am
trying to keep it computerized.  If anyone has any suggestions on other
options to include in the program itself, or knows of anywhere that I can
obtain Lyrics or who wishes to add their own lyrics to the list, please let
me know.  I plan to make the program and database freely redistributable upon
completion and will be glad to send a current title list to anyone who
wishes.  The purpose of this project is to attempt to spread more music
throughout the SCA.  I am currently in far south Atlantia (Hidden Mountain)
and unfortunately get to see little singing in this area.  I have to travel
North or South for good music.  I am also looking to try to consolidate a
library of tapes and CD's (a task I am just starting on) and if anyone can
recommend good sources for these they would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I also posted this on Bardic@virginia.edu

	May your events always be free of rain {or at least your tents :-) }

			Ian O'Donnell
			Barony of Hidden Mountain
			Kingdom of Atlantia

               Chris D. Turner