Peacock Feathers and Monkey Suit

Seriously!

Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl sends greetings to all to whom these presents come;

It is my honour to be the Prime Vice, Vainglory, in the Seven Deadly Sins
event on October 21.  I ask the help of any in this forum in the following
concerns:

1) I need Peacock feathers.  The eye feathers in particular, perhaps a
dozen or so, at least a foot long.  This is for my Vainglorious crest.
I've looked in a number of places, including Tandy's, with no success.

2) I need a Monkey Suit, or more precisely an Ape Suit.  The proper
attendant for the Sin of Pride (Vainglory, that is) is an Ape, and I
don't have enough time to make the suit.  If anyone has one of these,
or can help me find one without it costing much, I would be greatly
in their debt.  The suit needs to fit someone ... oh, about Michael
Limner's size :^)   Which is to say, 5'7" or so.

An ape mask would be acceptable, if an ape suit is not available.

I thank you for your time and attention.

Dafydd ap Gwystl, etc.