Knights Marshall Training

Greetings good gentles,
	One of the people in my Canton would like to try for his Heavy
Fighting Marshall's warrant.  Could someone please tell me the current
requirements?  I have heard rumor of having to attend a class at
university.  Any help would be appreciated.
		May the fire warm you without burning you,
			Ian O'Donnell

Chris D. Turner                      Ian O'Donnell
Charleston S.C.                      Barony of Hidden Mountain, Atlantia
Work: cturner@smtp.cnsy-ian.navy.mil (803) 743-8401 x167
Home: cturner@awod.com               (803) 572-8803