For Arcturus of Buxton- Windlore?

Would someone please tell me Arcturus's email address?  I'm one of the
people who paid in cash for my Windlore subscription, and I've been
wondering where the heck it is... I paid at Baronial Champions.  :(
I found out tonight that Arcturus lost the list of folks (with my name on
it) who paid in cash at Baronial.  :(  So I want my windlore.
Bryn y Pobydd
watkins@email.unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~watkins/index.html
This space available for advertisment at low rates, call today!