Roxbury Fighting Practice

Greetings to everyone, and apologies to those who are not residents
of the Northern Region of the Kingdom.

The regular Thursday night Roxbury fighting practice (Montgomery
County, Maryland) will only continue until January 18, 1996.  At
that point our contract is up, and the school has said that it will
not renew.

If anyone in Montgomery county has any leads on a substitute
practice site, now is the time to start looking.

>From now until January 18, our last day, practice will continue
as usual from 7:00 to 9:30 every Thursday except some holidays
(like Thanksgiving, for example).

Note that there are often a number of skilled teachers at
this practice, and we have made the commitment to focus on new
fighters in the first hour (from 7:00 to 8:00).  This is, as it
has always been, an open practice.

Sir Dafydd ap Gwystl