Spring Collegium at Falcon Cree

Greetings Good Gentles!
   We are putting together a Collegium to be held in the Canton of
Falcon Cree(Greenville,SC) on February 24, 1996.  We are currently
planning several tracks.  Among these are an SCA Service Track- Basic
Seneschal 101, How To Autocrat an Event and Remain Sane, What is a
Chatalaine,Really, and other such topics.  Our hope is to train some
folks for future leadership in the Kingdom- but don't tell them that!
   We are also doing a Garb Track- The Basic T-Tunic for Beginning Garb
Makers,  Bodices, Sleeves(Oh Noooo!), etc.
   We even have the potential for an Armour Track- Basic Blacksmithing,
Chain Mail Knitting(?), and others.
   But we very much need more.  We have an excellent site, a whole
school! Including the athletic fields! available to us.  We want to
fill the entire place with classes.  So, please, if anyone wants to
teach a class on anything, please send me a short class description or
outline and include a list of materials or how much you will need to
provide materials for the class.  There will be no event fee, only the
cost of materials for each class.
   We know there is a lot of knowlege out there.  Let's spread it
around.

In Service
Lady Elspeth Hinds
mka Sher Hines