Sylvan Glen Yuletide Revel

Unto the Denizens of The Merry Rose does Istvan Dragosani Send Greetings!

I am hosting a Yuletide Revel in the Shire of Sylvan Glen on December 22,
to which those who linger in The Merry Rose are cordially invited.  It
will take place at the household of Shone an Maraiche from the hours of 8
pm to midnite.  There will be a potluck feast followed by revelry and
merrymaking around a bonfire.  This revel is also dripping wet, so please
bring any beverages you wish.  This is not an offical SCA gathering, and
as such, there is no site fee, but if you can bring a sampling of your
culinary expertise, it would be greatly appreciated.  However, the wearing
of garb and in-persona discussion will be HIGHLY welcomed and
encouraged.  And bring instruments on which to play music!

Please RSVP via e-mail (bmccoy@capaccess.org) or via farspeaker at
304-264-4698, and I will provide directions.  There will be some limited
crash space available also.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both no and yes"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |