Re: Administrivia - Delays,New List

At 4:08 PM 3/28/96, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
.  Unfortunately, it now costs
>$50/year ($100 up front for the first two years).  I
>alone cannot cover all $100 for the registration, but
>I will offer to cover $25 if the remaining $75 can be
>raised.

Good Lord Kendrick,

First, I thank you for your pains in maintaining this list and helping to
improve it.  Second, I pledge $10 to help cover the costs, if you will tell
me to whom I should make the check and where to send it.

(Would that it could be more!)

Mar Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.