No Subject

About one out of every three messages I get from this mailing list has
the unsuscribe tag-line, but no message. Why is that? Is it happening in
Atlantia too?

Sorry to interrupt. I have been enjoying the conversation on alternatives
to crown tourney. We just changed our crown tourney system here in the
Outlands to be something more like what they have been doing in Calontir.
We have an April Crown to determine the summer king, then in July we have
a crown tourney to determine the winter king. He reigns as crown prince
from July until November. This allows him to go to Pennsic to make
alliances for the Estrella where he will be King.

-Pendar the Bard