Re: Storvik's Baronial Championship event

On Thu, 2 May 1996, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Francois wrote:
> >
> > Peters, Rise wrote:
> > >  There may be a "Stone Soup" dinner on Friday; call or e-mail the Autocrat
> > > for details or with dietary restrictions.
> >
> > Does "can't eat stones" count as a dietary restriction? ;-)
>
> If we do this the Mongol way, you don't eat the stones. They just heat a
> bunch of rocks in the fire, then toss them and the sheep parts into a pot
> until the sheep is cooked. Eat the sheep and pass around the stones for
> warmth and luck. No, really.
>
> Of course we may have to find some kosher stones for Yaakov. ;-)

Naah, stones are _treyf_.  Haven't you heard that you can't get blood out
of a stone?

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|