Re: Medieval Personality Test

Here's an excerpt of what I got from the Kingdomality Test:

"Transportation and travel were both crude and difficult, usually
necessitating that each kingdom be as self sufficient and self-
reliant as possible. So it was very important that within each
kingdom all the major crafts and professions of the day were ably
represented to insure the survival of the kingdom. In the English
language we still see remnants of some occupations in the familiar
surnames such as Smith (as in the village smithy), Carpenter, Miller,
and Baker to name just a few.
[...]
"Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most
of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining"
to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and
understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. [...]"

This not only describes me perfectly, it also helps me in my goal
of understanding my mundane family genealogy.

-- Alfredo el Bufon
(mka Edward Dreamer-Minstrel)