Miriam at 19 days

>Miriam--19 days and counting--give or
>take

Miriam -

If you deliver at Emerald Joust, you will NOT fulfill my goal of an *
unexciting* event.  (Autocrats hate "exciting" events!)

However, I want to go on record here to state that IF you make Emerald *
exciting*, not only will you owe me three days of peace and quiet, but I
expect the baby to be named either 'Emerald' or 'Terry', depending on sex.

;-^)

        - Anarra Karlsdottir
          (Terry L. Neill)