Re: Barons and lurkers and archers, oh my.

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> In the discussion about the arms of Merkwould, Tanner mentioned that Baron
> Reynard of Lochmere was on the list. I must admit that I've never seen him
> post anything here, and so it's possible that he's not. However, I do know
> that one of his more loyal ninjas, an archer of some renown (at least in
> Lochmere), is lurking here at the Rose.

Corun,

I did not say that Baron Reynard was on the list.  (As far as I know,
he's not, but I may be mistaken.)  What I said was that Alana Volchevo
Lesa, the Herald of Lochmere was on the list, and she just spoke up.

Kendrick
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com
             |\                       Arlington, VA