I'm back on e-mail!

I know I was probably taken off of the Merry Rose (what with the
200-message e-mail back up that slogged in while I was moving to my new
house).

I do not have the opportunity to check e-mail often -- I'll try to do
better, tho.

My new phone number is (703) 449-1928.

Anyone need crash space for University of Atlantia?  This new place has
plenty o' space ... and I don't have to worry about Mom and Pop butting
in!!!  ;)

K.