Re: Terribly sorry...

>      That I wasn't able to make it to the Merry Rose @ Emerald...so,
>      for those of you wondering which one was Jonathan, the answer
>      is:  none of them...
>
>      J. Blackbow

Er, um, that goes for Miriam Rachael, too....my sewing machine had a blowout
and I had to fix it before I could finish my garb....sigh.  I will make it to
something soon, though!  I just discovered I can't make it to University, but
I will at least be at Caer Maer Baronial Birthday on Sunday, and hopefully
some of Saturday....

				Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai
The non-pregnant Miriam