Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

So Sayeth the Enchanted Miriam,

>A poltergeist-oy!  Anybody know a Rabbi we can get to send it on its way?  I
>will say, however, I have seen some things move with <ahem> human
>assistance...Oh, my, another extra knife...fancy that...well, I suppose at
>this rate we can steel ourselves against a poltergeist...

FOr that matter are we sure that this poltergeist was human in is prior
existance.  Could it be a disgruntled pig or sow, who was converted into a
succulent roast.  In that case would it be a porkergist.  For the matter,
are we sure that this former roast is disgrunted, could it have acknowleged
it's fate to be sausage, but was a merry pig in life, could he be trying to
Ham things up here.

<Dives to the floor>