Re: The Merry Thorns

> That Rouge Kevin said...
>
> >Insult?  I would not insult the fair Karen more than what was
> >necessary to have a good time.  No, wait, that didn't come out
> >right. =)
>
> OHHHHH Digging yourself a deeper grave.  Well we'll seee <EVIL LAUGH>
>
> >Is that string and fruit some sort of reference to David and
> >Goliath?  Hmph.
> >'Twould be dishonorable if I were not given a chance to defend.  Now
> >then, take up your *leetle* shield and I shall grab my Excalibat.
>
> Obvoisuly my oafish friend you do not read..So Im not going to tell
> you NYA NYA NYA
>   AS for my "*leetle*" shield, do you know which side of the sield
> goes towards the enemy? or do I need to paint instructions on the
> insode for you?
>
> ><Anything but a watermelon on a rope, and I'm calling "LIGHT!!!">
>
>  How about a pair of casaba melons and a chain?

> Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum MKA Carl Harris

Oh, dear..My Lords Landi, Mike, Jonathan?  Wouldst mind helping me move tables
and chairs out of the way...?  I think these lords need some swinging room...

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.