RE: The Merry Thorns

I am NOT lousie and never have been even if is IS period !!!   ;D

and I am glad i am not on the receiving end of whatever you have planned  :)

LOUISE aka to my gaming friends as My Lady Dragonfyr.....from the comment that they would rather face dragonfire than  be in my bad graces  :D
So sayeth the Curious Lousie...

>Now i am REALLY curious what he is plaiing to do with that....Black Magic
perhaps?

Nay my dear Lady, not Black Magic, something much subtler and frightening.

Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum
MKA Carl Harris
 Remember:  Welsh Naming Practices Keep Going and Going.....