Re: The Merry Thorns

> > > I have endured seeing all my fine pottery shattered, but now to
> > > hear my tankards described as "poorly thrown"!! That does it!
> > > I'm turning in my wheel!
> > > -- Alfredo
> > >

> To which Miriam said:
>
> > Please, no, what ever will we do?  Oy, now someone's going to have
> > to pay- Alfredo was giving us such a deal!  You can throw mugs, you
> > can toss tables, you can- well, no, you can't waste good drink-
> > but never mess with the local economy!
> >

> Alfredo!  Don't give up now, of all times!
>
> After the most powerful Lord Kevin put the Rose's sink back in
> it's rightful place, I went to market and sold what remained of my
> goods at a somewhat elevated price... (I said it was 'for a good
> cause'.)
>
> That cause being the restoration of the Merry Rose! :)
>
> Before you go off all depressed Alfredo, I'd like to commision you
> to replace all the crockery... just make them a little sturdier this
> time!
>

> Now, is there anything left to eat?...

Uryene de Wodeshende

Certainly, My Lord!  How about a nice bit of beef and onions...?

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.