Space still available at Kreigspielen

Unto all good gentles in the fair Kingdom of Atlantia,

Yes, on-board and camping space is still available for Kreigspielen Returns
at the Incipient Canton of St. Michael's Keep on July 12, 13, and 14 in
Georgetown, SC.

We are encouraging everyone interested in coming to get reservations in now
so we can accurate head count for feast. This event promises to have many
great prizes and food, fun and fighting for all.

If you are planning to attend, please e-mail me at JKJBurch@aol.com to let me
know. We hope to see you on the coast for Kreigspielen Returns!  Don't miss
this opportunity to win a STRAND OF REAL PEARLS!

Attached is a copy of the event flyer.

In service to Atlantia,

Lucas
Seneschal, St. Michael's