RE: Directions to Phoenix Tourney

Poster: "Jon Brage" <Lakeston_Trevor@msn.com>

>From His Lordship, Sir Michael Trevor:  Greetings!

	I have been asked to convey the Greetings of Anne and Justin as well as their
regrets.  Do to a plague which James has caught (strep) and a chance at some
extra money for Anne, they will not be attending the Glorious Phoenix Tourney.
 They Do wish to invite all with children to an event they will be holding in
honor of their son's Birth Day!  This event will be held Saturday, next.  They
request an RSVP.  For details on time, place, etc., (and RSVP) please call
340-5782.

Trevor