RE: YKTCPIARI

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

YOU KNOW THE CROWN PRINCE IS A REDNECK IF........

...he beats the Princess once a day and twice on Sunday.

...he only allows fighters who have been authroized six months or less
to fight in his crown tourney.

...he eats small, tender children for lunch while abusing the servants.
 (It is optional whether or not you do this in front of Kanigits from
other Kingdoms.)

...he has 6 or more dead shields laying in the tall grass of his front
yard.

...you can see the stains of tobacco juice running down the front of
his helm.

...you present him with a new, handcrafted leather jack and he
immediately uses it for a spitoon.

Yours tounge in cheekly,
Gawain
<I know he's gonna give me such a beatin'> ;}