From: "John & Alissa Pyrich" <pyrich@cris.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:51:02 -5000
Subject: RapierNet- REVISED PENNSIC FENCING SCHEDULE

+ -- RapierNet - From "John & Alissa Pyrich" <pyrich@cris.com> --

Good gentles:

The schedule of Kingdom-sponsored tournies for Pennsic has been
revised to account for some conflicts.  This should be the final
schedule:

Monday:   9 am  Atlantian Tourney
               1 pm  Outlands Tourney

Tuesday:  1 pm Ansteorran Tourney

Wednesday:  1 pm East-Middle-Allied Champions Tourney
                    3:30 pm  Trimarian Friendship something? on Main
                         Battlefield

Thursday:  2 pm Midrealm Tourney

Friday:  2pm  Eastern Tourney

Saturday:  2 pm Trimarin Tourney

Thank you for your patience and indulgence.

Dona Ailis Catriona Mac an Toisich, CGR
East Kingdom Marshal of 'Fence