Re: YKTCPIARI

Poster: Matthew Davidson <shrike@virginia.edu>

"...his coat-of-arms features kudzu."
"...he thinks a stiletto is a type of heel."
"...the bubonic plague avoids him."
"...he has a velvet King Arthur."
"...he uses his codpiece as a spittoon."
"...his Momma taught him how to make a wrap shot."
"...he ever went to war over a hunting dog."
"...Vikings back down from his Momma."
"...he's ever shot a deer from inside his castle."
"...he mows his lawn and finds a suit of armor."

I apologize in advance for any damage sustained to monitors by throwing
rotten fruit at them ;-)

Ciaran the Confuse