Re: constructive solutions

Poster: nachtanz@patriot.net (Susan and Ken Reed)

>Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>
>

>You wonder?
>
>> Excuse me?!?
>>
>> Leifr, I'm not sure where you heard that, but as far as I
>> know, we learned teamwork on our own.  At least I never learned,
>> or heard of learning, anything from the heavies.
>>
>> Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
>
>>From Baron Niall.  Of course, I might be misquoting, but I believe he did
>credit the idea of triads as the source for Atlantian's two front
>defenders one back attacker system.
>
>LJ

Lance

You are indeed misquoting.  I was describing rather than crediting.

The reason Atlantian fencers won that Sea War so convincingly was that we
had a PLAN that worked and the Trimarians didn't.  We were first asked to
form triads and work out individual tactics an hour or two before the
battle.  The battle plan consiting of a front line to hold the Trimarians
in place, a main attack on the left, and two reserve units to plug any
break in the front line and support the attack.

I give full credit to Lord Giacomo for both the idea of triads and the
battle plan that day. I will leave it to him to reveal the source of his
inspiration. Since that day Atlantian fencers have continue to train in
triads and continue to do well in melee combat.

Niall (the old Baron)

******
Susan and Ken Reed                    AFPOPA
nachtanz@patriot.net