Re: Courtesy: An Immigrant's Perspective

Poster: James Morrow <Achbar@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings Lord Ambrosius,
    I am Baron Achbar ibn Ali.  I am happy to see that You have made a Home here in
Atlantia.
  In the past, I have told that each Kingdom is different.  You are taking the time to
adjust to this Kingdom.  I thank you for this.
  Please come to Southern Atlantia.  You made it different here.  Then again, you may
not.  I love to travel to Northern Atlantia.  Some people say that There is a different
attitude North as oppose to South.  That is another debate.  The majority of Atlantians
are fine people and I am sure you will come to Love them as I Love them.
  You have much to offer it seems.  I would love to learn more about Early Music.  Many
of the readers of this List would love to learn as well.  You don't have to fight Heavy
or Rapier.  Just do what You are doing and teach other people.
  I would love to give that Bloody Boumbek a rest.  Please teach me more about Early
Latin Music. I have a Gregorian Chant CD around the house.  I just need to find it.
  Welcome to Atlantia.  Please introduce Yourself to me if you ever make down to
Southern Atlantia.
   I have an idea.  Lord Ambrosius mentioned something about his fund no allowing him to
make it to The Souhern Atlantia.  If any Northern reader of this list could by chance
give him transportation to Coronation, I will pay his fees to Coronation ( Sight Fee, On
Board).  My Lord Ambrosius, is this acceptable?

Achbar