Re: Beyond Tolerance

Poster: Aelfgar GreySeas <aelfgar@access.digex.net>

Lady Fair,

Your gracious reception of my words overwhelms me. I am gratified beyond
measure that my effort was of value to you. And a beer would certainly
suit me right about now.

I had hoped for more answers to the question you asked, for the topic is
complex, and possible perspectives and philosophies are many. My answer is
far from complete. (This paragraph is a shameless plug for more input on a
topic that fascinates me!)

I wish you well, and hope you continue to ask the good questions.

Your servant,

Aelfgar