English Matiffs

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace to the denizens of the Merry Rose!

I beg of you, my friends, for your help and your indulgence as this could be considered
rather "atopical".

I good friend of mine who breeds English Mastiffs, and has been quite successful, has
been placed in a quandry by his mundane responsibilities.  He must find homes for three
of his dogs, all from champion lines and all successful breeders.  There are two bitches
and a sire.  The bitches range from 150-170 pounds..the sire is about 210 pounds.

Don't let their size scare you and don't let the fact that the bull mastiff was bred for
its aggression and nastiness scare you from this noble breed.  The english came before
the bull;b.  These dogs do not have hip dysplasia, or the opticular problems associated
with some of the members of the age-old pedigree.  Did I mention that?  These dogs are
considered, although I have not verified this myself, period.

Erv, my friend, is looking for good homes for these extremely loyal gentle giants.
Because he has heard myself and others talk about SCAers in general, he has asked me to
offer them here, knowind that we can find good homes within our fair kingdom(and he
doesn't even play;).  The dogs are free.  I should add that the puppies from the last
whelp have already been sold to buyers at between $1000 to $1500 each; however, I do not
believe that the sire that Erv must find a home for can be bred with the two bitches.
I'll verify.

If I didn't travel so much, I would take the sire, but I simply cannot subject a loyal
and loving breed to my long absences.  These dogs need plenty of room and social
interaction.  They are not prone to biting, are leash and kennel trained and are
excellent with children.  They eat about 5 quarts of dry food each day.

Please reply privately, letting me know how much room you have, family description, and
your contact information.  These will be forwarded to Gibraltar Mastiffs in Raleigh, who
are the breeders that must move to California, and don't have the room for them.

Falcone
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia