Re: Atlantia and a small challenge

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> I go, on the average, to a couple of events a month.  All over our
> Kingdom and occasionally to other Kingdoms.  I don't tend to stay in my
> local area and just play locally.  I have, unfortunately, not had
> opportunity to attend a "Town Faire," so I cannot address this.

You probably have seen one and didn't see the name attached to it. I
believe the first one was at Cuan and Arianwen's coronation. If you
flip back through your Acorn you will notice events which ask the
artisans of Atlantia to bring their materials and work on their crafts
throughout the day. They're there.

> What I would like to know is:  Why are you having such a conniption over
> the thought of a Kingdom level A&S event that is not a University?

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that such things are being done and
have been done already. I'm not upset at all. The electronic medium is
very imperfect, and our lack of communication is an illustration of
this.

Gregory Blount